Calling all True Blood fans. Arlene and her fiery locks make a red hot beauty statement on HBO’s award-winning show, True Blood. The much anticipated Season 4 starts in less than a week. How is star Carrie Preston (actress who plays Arlene on the show) getting beauty ready before the new season?
Carrie Preston arrived with less than 1 hour to get ready for the premier of movie “Bernie” at the Los Angeles Film Festival. Style Bar Beverly Hills, known and loved for their speedy, efficient and high quality service, got her in and out just in time with hair, makeup and nails all looking perfectly glamorous.
Hair created by Angela from Style Bar BH with Number 4 Hair Care
• Angela started with a leave-in conditioning spray Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect to comb out and prep her hair.
• Number 4 Blow Dry Lotion was applied to her damp hair before blow drying and setting the hair to create soft waves.
• Number 4 Texture Styling Crème was raked through hair to break up the curls, and add natural hold. Mighty Hairspray was sprayed all over for a finish with staying power.
Since red hair can be prone to fading, what does Carrie Preston use to protect her hair color? At her recent appointment at Style Bar Beverly Hills actress Carrie Preston used Number 4 High Performance Hair Care products exclusively and took home enough products to keep her stocked for quite awhile.
Makeup created by Bong from Style Bar BH with Mac Cosmetics
• Eyes: Mac’s All that Glitters shadow was applied as a highlighter, Satin Taupe in the crease, Carbon for the smokey look and Vex up to the brow bone.
• Lips: Were lined with Sublime Culture. Kinda Sexy Lipstick and Love Nectar for the gloss.
• Cheeks: Dainty Blush was applied to the apples of the cheeks and Soft and Gentle for a little shimmer.
Nails created by Daniel from Style Bar BH
Carrie always goes au naturale for finer nails, but for toes she chose Essie polish Coral Reef, a hot pink with orange undertones.
1-2-3 Get ready and go, Style Bar BH offers blowouts, makeup application, and manicures & pedicures for under $100 and they get guests in and out in under one hour. Owners Sharona Rahimian and Ramona Molayem, Style Bar BH created the concept of a “beauty express bar” where guests experience luxury, high quality, affordable services that can be performed two and three at a time, catering to time constraints and a desire to get all beauty services under one roof. Style Bar BH is also a full service salon offering hair cut, color, eye brow waxing and eye lash extensions. The feather hair extensions from Maddyloo have also been an incredibly popular service. For more information visit www.StyleBarBH.com or call 310.858.2400.
Image courtesy of J.Jems Communications.