Cosmoprof North America will host its highly anticipated 20th edition at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) in Las Vegas, NV, from July 11-13, 2023.
As the premier platform for new beauty brands, supply chain innovations and product launches setting industry trends, Cosmoprof North America celebrates two decades of excellence. The event has established a reputation for connecting brands with top retailers, distributors, suppliers and media professionals.
In 2023, the beauty industry continues to thrive, attracting 44% of first-time attendees to Cosmoprof North America, eager to expand their business networks and explore collaboration opportunities. The beauty business has never been bigger and better, and Cosmoprof North America stands at the heart of this dynamic industry. It is undeniably the place to be.
“The professional beauty space is growing and innovating like never before,” shares Nina Daily, Executive Director of the Professional Beauty Association, “and Cosmoprof North America allows leading brands the prime opportunity to pave the future for the beauty industry as a whole.
The 20th edition will return to a one-hall format (the West Hall in LVCC) to ease navigation between different product sectors. Cosmoprof will feature finished products for retail in the following categories: Hair Care, Skin Care & Makeup and Nails in addition to Country Pavilions and special areas, including Discover Beauty, Discover Beauty Spotlights, Discover Black-Owned Beauty, Discover Green and The Beauty Vanities.
Cosmopack, the only event that features solutions for the entire beauty supply chain, will include raw materials and ingredients, private label and contract manufacturing, primary and secondary packaging, machinery, and other solutions.
"We are proud of our exclusive programs, such as Country Pavilions, which are supported by foreign governments (such as Italy and South Korea), who recognize the importance of creating exposure for their brands in the US,” says Enrico Zannini, General Manager of BolognaFiere Cosmoprof.
Attendees can look forward to several event highlights, including:
Education and Trends:
- CosmoTalks features a series of seminars and panels on various topics in the beauty industry. Highlights include a state of the business presentation by Circana’s Larissa Jensen and the “Disrupted Beauty Retail Part 1” panel featuring beauty retailers and disruptors SpaceNK, Thirteen Lune and CVS Health and moderated by WSL Strategic Retail’s Wendy Liebmann.
- Entrepreneur Academy focuses on workshops that center on product creation, marketing strategies and winning approaches for budding beauty entrepreneurs, while Cosmopack Education offers complimentary sessions exclusively on the beauty supply chain.
- Free for attendees and exhibitors alike is the CosmoTalks panel "The Evolution of Influencer Marketing on Social." The discussion, moderated by CEW's Andrea Nagel, features prominent influencers such as Jasmine Nguyen (@jasmineNguyen), Ian Michael Crumm (@ianmcrumm) and Monica Ravichandran (@monicas_makeuptips). They will share valuable insights on successful marketing strategies across multiple platforms, helping brands build awareness and achieve next-level success.
- The Cosmoprof North America 20th Anniversary Soiree, hosted on the first day of the event, will celebrate two decades of bringing the beauty industry together and will feature a presentation of the Cosmoprof North America & Cosmopack North America Awards winners. For the first time, this year’s winners, along with all global Awards winners, will be presented and displayed at Cosmoprof Bologna in March 2024.
- Also, in strategic partnership with BEAUTYSTREAMS is CosmoTrends, which highlights the latest trends and cutting-edge innovations in the beauty market and will be supported through a CosmoTalks session and an onsite installation.
- Cosmoprof North America is delighted to announce the return of its partnership with City of Hope, one of the country’s top ten comprehensive cancer centers, ranked by U.S. News and World Reports. City of Hope will co-locate its renowned Beauty Industry Spirit of Life Celebration with Cosmoprof North America, kicking off the biggest week in beauty at Resort’s World on July 10th. The event will honor long-time Cosmoprof North America partner, Dr. Farouk Shami, Chairman & Founder of Farouk Systems, inc.
Cosmoprof North America offers 3 ticket options: a 1-day show pass, a 3-day show pass or an Entrepreneur Academy Package, which includes a 3-day show pass and all sessions in Entrepreneur Academy. PBA members receive the added benefit of a 25% discount.
Register now at www.cosmoprofnorthamerica.com/las-vegas/