In French, “Cinq à Sept” describes the hours between evening and night when city streets are flooded with the fading light of the sun. To capture the spirit of this phenomena and the designer’s overtly feminine textures and patterns of the Spring/Summer 2018 collection, Kien Hoang, Oribe Director of Training & Content, styled ethereal and fantastical looking hair, which included cool waves with natural body and straight ends.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Foundation Mist.
- Apply Maximista Thickening Spray from roots to ends, Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream to the ends and Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to the roots.
- Once previous product is applied, work Rough Luxury Molding Wax into hair.
- Curl hair in alternating directions—towards the face and away from the face.
- Twist hair into a loose knot and secure with a large hairpin to dry.
- Release the knot and comb through with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray.
- Finish with Dry Texturizing Spray and Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.
[Image courtesy of Oribe]