Inspiration: Mara Hoffman’s Fall 2014 collection is inspired by the art, landscapes, textiles, and jewelry of Northern Africa. Rugs of Morocco, camels in the Egyptian desert and Bedouin jewelry are references for this season’s aesthetic. Once again, Hoffman and CATWALK® by TIGI® Global Creative
Director Nick Irwin paired up to develop an intricately effortless hair look that speaks perfectly to Hoffman's confident, sultry, glamorous girl.
your way into a three-plait braid
through the ends. Secure with a small elastic and use a diffuser on low heat to set the wave
• Once set, gently remove the braid and work CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series True Wax
through the ends of the three individual sections of hair
• Using a three-plait technique, braid only the last couple of inches of hair and spray generously
with CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray
• To finish, spray the small braid with a gold-colored hair spray
• CATWALK® by TIGI® Strong Hold Mousse
• CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series True Wax
• CATWALK® by TIGI® Session Series Finishing Spray
For more information, visit catwalkbytigi.com.