The Beauty Experience New York, the new International Beauty Show which brings beauty professionals together as a community, introduces an unparalleled educational program featuring 100+ free classes, interactive seminars, business-building workshops and hands-on workshops led by talented artists, celebrity stylists and beauty influencers who will help attendees take their careers to the next level.
Free Educational Classes:
Included in the All Access Expo Pass, The Beauty Experience New York features 100+ free educational classes from more than 80 industry experts, offering attendees a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn new skills and advance their career. Free educational classes will focus on a variety of topics including:
- Techniques and Trends
- Hair Color
- Texture, Extensions and Loss
- Makeup and Artistry
- Nail Techniques
- The Business of Beauty
Business-Building Workshops are in-depth, three-hour sessions taught by revolutionary industry leaders that will teach attendees the skills they need to take their career and life to the next level.
- The Ultimate Marketing & Branding Workshop with Bonnie Bonadeo (The Beauty Agent Network)
- Thrive: The Salon Professional Life-Skills & Survival Workshop with Carlos Valenzuela (Tiny Steps Podcast) and Natasha Bhalla (The Healthy Beauty Professional & The Beauty Experience New York
- The Social Media Summit with Stephanie Hodges (StephStyles) and Tyrik Jackson (Tyrik Jackson, Intl.)
- Her Chair His Hair: The Power Summit with Cassie Kurtz (Her Chair His Hair), Season Bennett (The Social Barber), Brandi LaShay (The Original Barber Doll) and Natasha Bhalla (The Healthy Beauty Professional & The Beauty Experience New York)
Hands-On Workshops are tactile, interactive three-hour sessions that provide an in-depth learning experience. Taking place Sunday, March 8 and Monday, March 9, these workshops are taught by industry experts and offer a practical learning experience during which attendees train under the instruction of the educator.
Sunday, March 8
- Valayage with Rebecca Taylor (Honey Hair Lab)
- Painting Balayage with Candy Shaw (Sunlights Balayage, Inc.)
- HairTalk Extensions: Master the Tape-In with Tucker Cinalli (hairtalk Extensions)
- Beautiful Braids for Brides & More with Stephanie Hodges (StephStyles)
- 3D-Dimension Layering Effect Using Variety of Lengths & Curls with Quyen Nguyen (Evalash)
- The Highlighting Strategy That Works for Everyone with Marco Pelusi (Marco Pelusi Hair Studio)
- Texture vs. Race with Keya Neal (Kolour Kulture)
- Corrective Makeup: Easy Steps to Contouring & Highlighting with Eve Pearl (Eve Pearl Beauty – Great Faces)
Monday, March 9
- Perfectly Placed Balayage Techniques with Sherry Ratay (Sherry Ratay, Inc.)
- French Cutting with Candy Shaw with Candy Shaw (Sunlights Balayage, Inc.)
- The Japanese Step Bone Cutting Method with Sayuri Ushio (Japan Beauty Alliance)
- Learn How to Wax Brows Perfectly! with Malynda Vigliotti (Boom Boom Brow Bar)
- Instafoil Placement & Instagram Tips with Jennifer MacDougall (The Beauty Social NYC & Suzie Bond, Bond Beauty)
- Up, Up & Away – The Art of Dress Work & Added Hair with Nicholas French (The Extremely Useful Hair Company)
- The Art of Razor Cutting & Color Movement with Christopher Dave and John Simpson (CoCre8)
- Newest & Fasted Lash Lift & Tinting Techniques with Quyen Nguyen (Evalash)
To learn more about The Beauty Experience New York taking place March 8 – 10, 2020 at the Javits Center in New York City, visit ny.thebeautyexperience.com. Attendees can purchase the new All Access Expo Pass starting at $99 before March 1, 2020. The Beauty Experience New York pass also gains attendees free admission to the largest spa show in New York, IECSC: International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference – The Spa and Wellness Show.
Beauty Launchpad subscribers save $10 off All Access Expo Passes (includes access to 100+ free educational sessions) with promo code LAUNCHPAD.
About The Beauty Experience New York: Produced by Questex and created by the union of two historic industry-icons, American Salon and The International Beauty Show, The Beauty Experience New York is the only event for independent professionals to easily test the quality of beauty products before making purchasing decision. Connecting serious beauty professionals with the best in the industry, The Beauty Experience New York brings more than 500 top beauty brands together under one roof for free educational classes by industry legends, workshops, exclusive show-floor discounts and barbershop competitions.