Beauty Launchpad announces the winners of this year’s 25 Under 50K competition, sponsored by Truss Professional!
Beauty Launchpad’s September/October issue spotlights 25 rising hair professionals, each with under 50K followers on Instagram at the time of publication.
This year’s 25 Under 50K are a savvy bunch that appreciates the industry’s turn towards becoming more collaborative instead of competitive. They are eager to share their knowledge with others, especially when it comes to the area of social. Outside of being hairstylists, they have plenty of fun traits and interests that make them unique!
Check out the complete list of Beauty Launchpad’s 25 Under 50K below. Stay tuned for individual spotlights on the website and on our Instagram page (@beautylaunchpad) for each of our winners.
Congratulations to the honorees! Your future's so bright that we need shades to see it! Thank you to Truss for sponsoring this year’s competition.
Beauty Launchpad’s 25 Under 50K for 2023
*Artists listed in alphabetical order by first name.
- Amanda Epstein (@amandaepsteinhair)
- Anthony Montoya (@am_hairstylist)
- Cassandra Quemeneur (@_hairbycassandra)
- Denise Welsh (@denisesuzanne_)
- Ellie Stommel (@thebangsbabe)
- Hannah Nash (@full.color.alchemist)
- Jessica Roth (@jessilee_hairartist)
- Jose Avila (@jose__styles)
- Kristeena Van Cleave (@thatrebelstylist)
- Kyle Huntsberry (@milk.honey.hair)
- Lauren Block (@xoxo_balayage)
- Lauren Herzog (@thehillbillyhairpainter)
- Lexie Hanes (@thestrawberryblonder)
- Lisa Tucker (@rootedwithlisa)
- Louis Daniel Rocha (@the_louis_daniel)
- Marie Negron (@glamhairbymarie)
- Martina Nicholas (@4allcurlkind)
- Melea Krabach (@melea.k.hair)
- Michelle Maldonado (@behindthebeautymask)
- Nicole Wehry (@shearelegance_bynicole)
- Paula Peralta (@thepaulaperalta)
- Ruby Farmer (@rubystylistchicago)
- Sherette Fabi-Parker (@salontrendnewyork)
- Taylor Wade (@taylorwade.beauty)
- Victoria Schrager (@victoria.hairart)
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Beauty Launchpad takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Beauty Launchpad and governed by its editorial policy.