Charlize Theron stunned on the red carpet during the Paris premiere of her highly-anticipated new film, Dark Places. She sparkled in Dior Haute Couture accompanied by a sleek up-do. Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Enzo Angileri says, “We were going for an overall look of sophisticated simplicity so I decided on a loose up-do that is parted on the side.”
Get the Look:
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo and Keratin Restore Mask which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
2. Add 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to the palms of your hands and damp distribute evenly through damp hair.
3. Blow-dry using round brush to improve shine and texture.
4. Starting from the back, and working in small sections, curl the whole head using a 1.5-inch curling iron.
5. Lightly brush through the curls and then use Wella Professionals Stay Essential hairspray near the roots to create support and volume.
6. To create the up-do, start at the back by taking small pieces of hair and fastening them up using bobby pins, leaving the front pieces down. After the back is pinned up, loosely curl the front pieces with a 2.5-inch curling iron.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray over the entire head. This leaves the hair shiny, radiant and camera-ready.
[Image: Getty Images]