Inspired by a recent trip to Bulgaria, the stunning The Serpent & The Swan Collection, presented at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA), infuses a mixed metal color palette with the ancient rituals and symbols of Eastern Europe. O&M Creative Director Janelle Chaplin created a helmet-like shape teamed up with sharp, hard partings to complement the collection.
Get the Look:
1. Blow-dry with a flat brush, smoothing hair.
2. Prep dry hair with a light spray of O&M Know Knott Conditioning Detangler.
3. With a fine tooth comb, section hair into specific straight-line partings on the curve to create an unusual geometric shape.
4. Apply generous amounts of O&M Style Guru Styling Cream, compacting each section down tight to the head shape.
5. Finish with a heavy painting of O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum.
[Images courtesy of BPCM]