Elisabeth Moss stepped out on the 2014 Golden Globes red carpet sporting a tousled bob that was both glamorous and cool. The look, perfectly suited to Moss's dark brunette color, added texture and gave even more edge to the star's super sleek J. Mendel gown.
Get the Look:
1. Starting with clean, towel dried hair, apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Extra Volume Mousse to the roots all over. Comb thru to the ends.
2. With a flat brush, rough dry hair in desired direction in an upward motion to give lift at the root.
3. Then, using a flat iron, add a little wave to the front section using a wide "S" motion. For long-lasting style, give hair an even coat of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray (this also helps protect hair from heat styling!).
4. Sculpt and separate ends with Wella Professionals Texture Touch reworkable clay.
5. Ensure that hair stays in place throughout the evening by misting a final spray of Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray.
Stylist: Alex Polillo, Celebrity Stylist using Wella Professionals
[Image: Getty Images]