Lance Courtney Joins Easihair Pro

easihair pro, Inc. President and CEO Paul Reynolds announced that respected industry business leader Lance Courtney has joined his company as Director of Business Development and Education.

as now relocated to the San Diego area near easihair pro corporate headquarters in Solana Beach, CA.

“Our job is to teach stylists what it takes for them to be 'totally’ successful", says Reynolds. "Being successful today is much more than having technical skills. They account for only 15% of the stylist’s growth formula.  Our classes teach the technical skillsets to use our tape-in extensions efficiently of course, but our education also addresses the other 85% of what a stylist needs to achieve success in their business … including effective client communication and consultation among other skills. Lance will oversee our educational programs, designed to offer ‘core life strength skills’ that result in ‘measurable transformations’ leading to a more abundant life both personally and professionally.”

Lance Courtney has been making ‘measurable transformations’ for salon and spa professionals for well over two decades.  He brings to his new position at easihair pro a comprehensive background as a leading business coach, speaker, educator and beauty industry sales expert.  He is a graduate of the prestigious Dream University in San Francisco and is one of the only 600 Certified Dream Coaches in the world, as well as a Certified Group Coach Leader.

Courtney is also well known for his leadership role with the salon industry’s business results-driven resource, Inspiring Champions, Inc.  His roles there as Director of Training, keynote speaker, coach and trainer have propelled him to national demand as an innovative educator.  He has been responsible for training and developing all the trainers at Inspiring Champions.  As a keynote speaker for their signature seminars, Courtney brings his motivating, inspiring and engaging style to Champ Camp, Cash Flow Camp and other business success leadership forums.

For further information about easihair pro, visit:

More in Home