What do Winn Claybaugh, Steve Gomez, and Damien Carney have in common? They’re all masters of their crafts and experts in the beauty industry. AND . . . they’re joining forces to provide inspiration, motivation, and LIVE education to beauty school students and new professionals!
e in his organization, Winn is the co-owner of hair-care giant Paul Mitchell’s school division.
h and development strategies.
g hairstyles. At Damien Carney London, his modern, mobile hairstyling academy, he inspires artists around the world to take hair design to the highest level of creativity and excellence.
Join the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) Monday, August 26, at 12 PM EDT for this free online event that will help you transition from school to salon in style.
During this live webinar, attendees will have the chance to interact with and pose questions directly to our panelists. You’ll hear directly from these industry giants and learn how to:
• Get noticed in school … and translate that into future opportunities.
• Find your passion and avoid burnout.
• Create a résumé and portfolio that stands above the rest.
• Prepare for interviews … with proven results.
• Identify the salons, work environments, and job descriptions that are made for you.
• Ensure your first job is the beginning of an exciting and fulfilling career.
[Images courtesy of Paul Mitchell Schools]