Watch for these trends straight from the runways of Paris, Milan and New York to take off this fall.
View PDF version here »
- At Ferré, random pieces of hair were piled on top of the head and anchored with bobby pins. It’s done, yet not.
- This short cut at Cavalli is reminiscent of the trendsetting crop actress Jean Seberg wore in Saint Joan in 1957.
- Calling Marie Antoinette: Leave it to Alexander McQueen to plumb the fashion and beauty trends of the 1700s. Still, there’s something strangely alluring about the mix of tight curls and loose waves.
- Flowers adorn a chignon at Bill Blass. It’s a perfect look for a late-afternoon fall wedding.
- At Chanel, lengths of grosgrain ribbon were tied into bows to adorn a simple ponytail.
- A model channels Bettie Page at Pucci. With The Notorious Bettie Page an indie hit this summer, the pop icon’s trademark bangs should be making a comeback.