The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and Cosmoprof North America (CPNA) have announced the six finalists who will compete in the final round of Beauty Pitch 2016. Held Saturday, July 23, Beauty Pitch 2016 is part of INSPIRE: A Night Celebrating Beauty Entrepreneurs, which kicks off the PBA’s Beauty Week and the CPNA exhibition in Las Vegas.
Entrepreneurs from the following companies will get an opportunity to showcase their products before a live audience and celebrity judges including John Paul DeJoria and Kevin Harrington:
Startup Business Category:
Established Business Category:
“These Beauty Pitch finalists represent some of the most innovative, driven and creative professionals in our industry,” said PBA Executive Director Steve Sleeper. “Beauty Pitch is an inspiring event, and we’re excited to watch these entrepreneurs share their personal story and their passion with the industry during the kick-off event for PBA Beauty Week and Cosmoprof North America.”
The following industry icons and innovators will judge the pitches:
- John Paul DeJoria, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board; John Paul Mitchell Systems and The Patrón Spirits Company
- Emily Dougherty, Beauty Director, Elle Magazine
- Kevin Harrington, CEO, Kevin Harrington Enterprises
- Deanne Kaczerski, Executive Editor Director, InStyle Digital Innovation, Time Inc.
- Mark Spinks, President of CosmoProf and Armstrong McCall, Sally Beauty Holdings
Visit inspirecelebration.com for Beauty Pitch 2016 and INSPIRE registration details. Tickets can be purchased separately for each event.
Net proceeds from INSPIRE will be divided equally between the PBA Foundation, an organization supporting industry related charitable initiatives and the historical preservation of the beauty industry, and City of Hope, a world-renowned comprehensive cancer treatment and research center.