Celebrity makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift shares her technique for creating Gisele Bundchen's red carpet look for the the Met Costume Institute Gala:
For the eyes:
- Her eyes were enhanced with black mascara and a few added individuals on the corners.
- On her lid Rose-Marie used a small amount of her own line, RMS Beauty Lip2cheek in MUSE ($36). It can also be used for the eyes applied minimally. The color MUSE was the perfect color to add a hint of soft pinky nude for a beautiful natural eye.
For the face:
- Rose-Marie used RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up #33/#44 as a light foundation ($36)
- Un Cover-Up #33 for the lighter portions of the skin and #44 to contour and shape her face
- RMS Beauty Lip2cheek in Promise ($36) was used for both the lip and the cheek as it added a warm salmon tone and would not make a huge color statement focusing more on her natural beauty and contours.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer ($38) delivered a striking glow to the skin. Since Gisele loves for her skin to shine, Rose-Marie also added the luminizer on her collar bone and shoulders.
For the lips: Rose-Marie went natural without putting any bright colors on the lips or cheeks. She used RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Promise which is a warm salmon tone on the lips.
Rose-Marie Swift says “Gisele wore the most amazing Givenchy dress and wanted to give herself a sexy innocence in contrast with the gown. The luminous glow is the signature look of RMS Beauty created with the Living Luminizer. It gives that youthful dewiness that is the new desired look throughout the fashion industry. This look is catching on fast. The skin rules......as is seen here on Gisele.”
Rose-Marie applies Gisele Bundchen's makeup for the 2012 Met Ball:
[Images: "Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images Entertainment; Rose-Marie applies Gisele Bundchen's makeup for the 2012 Met Ball courtesy of Y Public Relations]"