There are many benefits to being a JCPenney Salon stylist. Highly experienced stylists can take advantage of up to 70-percent commission, no booth rental fees, up to $1,000 bonus based on performance, and flexible scheduling. JCPenney stylists also enjoy perks such as paid professional training, health benefits for full-time stylists, paid time off, 401(k) eligibility, and a generous associate discount.
- This company gives you so much knowledge; it’s hard for you to fail.
- The salon offers top-of-the-line products that deliver any result for all hair types, ensuring that every client leaves happy.
- This company has allowed me to manifest my vision, work on it, improve it, and learn valuable lessons. Everything from contests and awards to trip opportunities and unforgettable experiences—including this campaign—the opportunities are endless!
- If you put in the work, JCPenney will help. If you come with your keys and your car, this company will be your fuel.
- JCPenney recognizes talent, offers endless opportunities and helps you get where you want to go.
- At the beginning of my career I worked so hard but had nothing to show. Now, by working at JCPenney, I have a 401(k) and am growing a more secure future.
- Having paid time off is incredible! For the first time in my career, I can take vacations and still have money coming in.
- This is so much more than a job for me. I aspire to inspire—and this career makes that possible.
- JCPenney has faith and trust in their managers. It allows us to run our salons as if they’re our own businesses.
- JCPenney takes great care of its employees, leaving us feeling secure enough to do our jobs.
- We’re paid to take classes so that we don’t have to worry about the bills piling up while we’re away continuing our education.
Congrats to JCPenney Salon creative directors Michelle O’Connor and Dilek Onur-Taylor on their multiple North American Hairstyling Award wins, including Texture and Editorial Session Stylist of the Year.