To complement the Spring/Summer 2017 collection presented at Deveaux during Men's Fashion Week, Wella Professionals Top Artist Aubrey Loots found inspiration in the Greek Islands. He created a soft, wind-blown style, as if the models had been sailing on the ocean. Recreate the carefree cool look with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- Begin by brushing through wet hair and applying Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz to the roots and mid-shaft for texture.
- Next, apply a couple pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me, working through the ends of the hair.
- Use fingers to pull the hair away from the face for a soft, natural look.
- Mist an abundant amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me for some extra lift and natural texture.
- Then, apply Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential Finishing Spray to the entire head for light hold.
- Finish the look by repeating step 2 and applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me through the ends for a healthy, moisturized look.