Rosy Salon Software has announced the quarter one (Q1) 2021 winners of the Rosy Rewards scholarship program.
The $12,000 scholarship program is managed by the Professional Beauty Association, and provides funds to help cover a portion of the winning students' tuition.
For Q1 2021, six scholarship winners were announced. Each won a $500 Rosy Rewards scholarship with all amounts paid directly to the individual's participating school.
Rosy Rewards scholarship winners for Q1 2021:
- CheQuoya Clark of Ogle School – Dallas, TX
- Mia Colamarino of American Barber and Beauty Academy – Reading, PA
- Emiliano Diaz of Urban Barber College Concord – Concord, CA
- Erica Gomez of Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics – Omaha, NE
- Tiffany Harding of Ogle School of Hair Skin and Nails – Fort Worth, TX
- Lauren Koch of Empire Beauty School – Indianapolis, IN
"The future of our industry is with the next generation of salon and spa professionals," says Rosy Salon Software president Jason Foodman. "Now more than ever, beauty and barbering students need our help to gain the knowledge and proper licensing they need to succeed."
The next quarterly deadline for the Rosy Rewards scholarship is August 15, 2021. Students enrolled in cosmetology, barber or aesthetics school within North America at the time of the deadline are eligible to apply.