Mandee Tauber, Oribe Educator, created individual looks using Oribe products for the Cynthia Rowley film shoot during NYFW. For fashion week, Cynthia Rowley showcased small businesses in an inspiring film around the idea of “New York Strong.” Models danced in the streets to “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing),” performed by local group the East Village All Stars.
Get the Look: Short Crop
1. Spray Mystify Restyling Spray throughout.
2. Brush the hair at the back and the sides using a flat brush to reduce volume.
3. Apply Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste to define natural wave patterns in hair.
Get the Look: Long and Wavy
1. Spray Mystify Restyling Spray at the roots and create a sleek center parting.
2. Apply Balm d’Or Heat Styling Shield to the ends of the hair to protect from the heat.
3. Create bends and waves in the hair using a 1-inch curling iron.
4. Apply Swept Up Volume Powder Spray onto the ends and lightly back comb to create volume at the ends.