KMS has launched two new revolutionary products for styling curly hair; CURLUP leave-in conditioner and Perfection Lotion.
Clients with curly hair spend 43% more on hair care products than their straight-haired counterparts, and they are all looking for the same result; bundled curls that are touchable, frizz-free and have all-day shine.
KMS developed these two products with a pressure-activated technology. Meaning that you can scrunch, touch, tousle your curls all day long and not end up with a frizzy mop of tangled hair. The frizz-proof formulas are activated by scrunching your hair, so your curls stay bundled, bouncy, and defined.
Sonna Brado, Artistic Director, described the following features:
· Leave-in conditioner is the #1 most-used product for those with curly hair
· A specially designed cream, not spray, for curly hair that is weightless but hydrating.
· Protects against heat, thermal styling
· Hydrates curls, not heavy
· Uses “flexible polymers” that are activated by scrunching the hair
· Curls are refreshed instead of crushed when you touch your hair, as this product re-activates when you scrunch your curls
· Curls stay defined and bundled
· Can be used on wet or dry hair
· Re-activation lasts up to 3 days
Stylists Simon Miller, Lori Panarello, and Molly Tremante treated attendees to a quick style using the KMS CURLUP line of products.