With only a few days before Halloween parties start, now's the time to start prepping for a middle part or otherwise work out a brand new style. Matrix has everything you need with their Halloween Hair Guide.
Warrior (picture above):
Everything about this costume is strong and fierce! A powerful side braid is the hair style of choice for any warrior. We recommend a thick rope braid.
- On damp hair, distribute Biolage R.A.W. Bodifying Jelly throughout using a wide tooth comb.
- Using a large round brush, blow-dry starting at the nape and working up the head using horizontal sub-sections.
- Overdirect all hair to the left side to prepare for the braid.
- Create a rope twist braid starting at the front right hairline.
- Direct diagonally toward the left, following the front hairline.
- Continue using diagonal partings, feeding hair in from the top and underneath.
- When reaching left ear, continue braid down the length and secure with elastic band.
- Deconstruct braid to loosen, using the Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray
- Add hair accessories throughout the braid to compliment the look.
Nail this and your clients' costumes with more Halloween hair styles by Matrix.
[Image courtesy of Matrix]