For the recent screening of her latest film, Hacksaw Ridge, actress Teresa Palmer stunned on the red carpet in a black, bejeweled Lanvin dress and an effortlessly chic ponytail to match. TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D., who created the style, wanted Teresa’s look to be both cool and effortless, yet still have an element of polish.
Get the Look:
- Prep clean, towel-dried hair with TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Hydrating Mist, then comb through to detangle and leave hair hydrated and soft.
- Create a deep center part and blow-dry using a round brush to smooth lengths and add soft lift at the roots.
- Once dry, spray TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray then flat iron hair in sections to help smooth ends and add shine.
- Gather hair at the nape of the neck and gently secure it into a loose ponytail using a piece of ribbon.
- Pull out face-framing pieces and finish the look by spraying TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray all over for light hold that lasts.