Every year when summer rolls around, stylists tend to see an increase in the number of clients looking to go light for the warmer months. But this year, blonde has a new twist - an icy-cool, platinum trend is taking over Hollywood's red carpets, as evidenced by the likes of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Kristen Stewart, and, of course, Jennifer Lawrence. J. Law’s white hot blonde hair has been a style of hair color that is being requested more frequently throughout salons across the country.
As the white-blonde trend gains popularity, stylists are sure to see clients asking to trade their golden, brunette and honey-colored hues for this bright take on blonde. Be prepared with this color formula from PRAVANA - inspired by J. Law's icy shade - that's easy to recreate in the salon!
How-To Get the White-Hot Blonde Hair Look:
FORMULA: 6 parts ChromaSilk Express Tones Clear + 2 parts Express Tones Pearl + 1 part Express Tones Beige + 1 drop of Express Tones Violet
- Lighten hair using Pure Light Power Lightener and choice of developer. Process until level 10 lightness is achieved.
- Shampoo and condition with THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Sulfate-free Shampoo and Conditioner to eliminate brass. Dry the hair.
- Apply The Perfect White Blonde formula to pre-lightened hair throughout, starting in the back and at the root then working up. Work the remaining color through the ends, starting in the back and working up.
- Process 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Shampoo, condition and protect with THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning regimen.
TIP: Advise clients to continue using THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Regimen to banish brass and keep those beautiful blonde locks bright!