Seeking to craft beach-worthy waves on your client, no matter how fine her hair type? Look no further than the brand-new Texture Sexy Hair collection. Each of the five products in the line incorporates a unique formula consisting of moisturizing almond and avocado oils; debris-absorbing tapioca starch; copolymers that lend undone-appearing, touchable texture; and more. Bonus: With 24-hour humidity protection, your client’s lived-in look remains intact all day long.
Get the Look
Step 1. Shampoo hair with Clean Wave Texturizing Styling Shampoo. Then, blow-dry hair with a 2-inch round brush to establish volume.
Step 2. Using a 1-inch curling iron, create loose waves in the hair, leaving the ends slightly straighter.
Step 3. Once the curls set and cool, spray Surfer Girl Dry Texturizing Spray throughout the hair for voluminous texture.
Step 4. Finish the look with High Tide Texturizing Finishing Hairspray.
*To refresh the look midday, apply a small amount of Beach’n Spray Texturizing Beach Spray into the hair and scrunch.
Meet the scintillating stars of the Texture Sexy Hair collection.
1. High Tide Texturizing Finiching Hairspray imparts medium hold as it ramps up separation.
2. Surfer Girl Dry Texturizing Spray bestows beach-worthy waves.
3. Clean Wave Texturizing Styling Shampoo maintains hair’s natural shine while increasing texture.
4. Beach'n Spray Texturizing Beach Spray is ideal for texture touch-ups.
5. Foam Party Lite Texturizing Foam can be used on damp or dry hair for additional shine, enhanced texture and buildable hold.
[Images: Courtesy of Sexy Hair]
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Beauty Launchpad takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Beauty Launchpad and governed by its editorial policy.