Inarguably one of pro-beauty’s biggest stars, Guy Tang has executed some of Instagram’s most-liked balayage haircolors, which “wow” as much in person as they do on screen. Here, Tang shares one of his favorite balayage formulas with Beauty Launchpad, as well as the products he used to get the look.
Balayage: Use #Stroke7 Rosé Balayage Lightener + 30V THICC Activator (1:3). Process for 35 to 45 minutes.
Roots: On damp hair, glaze using X-PRESS Toner Sand Storm + 6V Developer (1:2).
Mid-Lengths and Ends: On damp hair, use equal parts X-PRESS Toner Sand Storm + Demi-Permanent Crystal Clear + 6V Demi-Permanent Developer (1:2). Process for up to 5 minutes, then rinse.
HairBesties, I just uploaded NEW #Stroke7 Rose Clay Balayage Lightener tutorial on my YouTube channel and link is on bio. I am excited for you all to get this week Nov 1st in Stores. Make sure to get the dedicated ThiCC Activator with it too. It’s the only way it works with the ElastiShell technology and delivers the frosting consistency performance. Yasss #guytangmydentity #hairbestiesforlife #balayage
#Stroke7 Rosé Balayage Lightener
- Allows up to seven levels of lift in a single application.
- Rosé-tinted powder.
- Patent-pending ElastiShell Technology allows for a flexible cast with minimal flaking for even lift.
- Processes in 35 to 45 minutes (1:3).
- Lavender fragrance.
THICC Balayage Activators
- Designed for #Stroke7 to create a unique, creamy consistency.
- Effortless spreadability for a flawless blend.
- When mixed with #Stroke7, the product rests on top of each painted section for added natural- looking dimension (for a bolder balayage, press harder into the hair).
- Lavender fragrance.
Stroke It Out Balayage Kit Contents.
- (3) THICC 30V Balayage Activators.
- (1) #Stroke7 Rosé Balayage Lightener.
- (10) Mesh Sheets.
- (1) Paddle.
- (1) Large Brush.
- (1) Mixing Bowl.
- (1) Comb.
- (1) Small Brush.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Beauty Launchpad takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Beauty Launchpad and governed by its editorial policy.