With the onset of warmer weather and more sunshine, now is the perfect time to take dull dark blondes to shiny creamy beiges for spring and summer. Joi Rooks, owner of Fresche Salon in Atlanta, GA says recommends that, before considering a double process or hi-lift blonde, you ask your client the following questions:
- How often can you come in for a color service?
- What products and tools are you using on your hair?
- Are you committed to a high maintenance color and the up keep needed to keep it looking beautiful?
If the answers suggest the guest is a good candidate, move forward - pre-book the next 6 appointments and recommend the appropriate products for maintenance.
For a gorgeous creamy blonde color, Rooks uses this formula:
1. Using Goldwell Silk Lift with 20 volume, create back-to-back foils all over the head, roots to ends in foil.
2. Process for about 45 minutes. Check for complete saturation of lightener.
3. Apply Goldwell Colorance 10BB to harmonize. Depending on the starting level, two applications of the lightener may be needed
The end result? Beautiful beige blonde with lots of attitude!
[Image courtesy of Glow Communications]