Joico’s new Beauty Link salon locator program, powered by StyleSeat will help salons boost their online presence. The unique online business building program for participating Joico Salons offers free assistance in digital marketing, website building and social media. With this new program, salons and stylists can take advantage of a variety of online capabilities —including attracting new clients, retaining existing clients and marketing through social media.
StyleSeat is an online platform that connects salon owners and professionals to their clients. By partnering with StyleSeat, Joico has created a customized client search platform and salon business building tool that will give Joico salons distinct advantages and expanded benefits when it comes to their online business and promotional initiatives.
Joico’s free Beauty Link program features:
• Create your own ready-made, customized Website, Marketing-Advertising Engine, and Business-boosting Partner, completely free!
• Create and maintain a robust and productive website that attracts new clients.
• Attract new clients thanks to preferred positioning in both the StyleSeat and Joico Salon Locators.
• Opt into the online booking feature email and text message reminders
• Follow-up emails inviting clients to post online recommendations/reviews.
• Use Social Media to Grow Your Business
• Engage your Clients and use them as your brand ambassadors
• Use the Facebook and Twitter share features to maximize your promotions
• Easily create custom online deals, seasonal specials, referral incentives and official Joico product promotions to support salon marketing agendas.
• Upload photos to you gallery to promote your image and brand
• Turn on Automatic Client Confirmations, Reminders and Thank-yous to keep you and your salons in constant contact with customers
• Download a StyleSeat app that enables participants to manage appointments and track schedules, manage day-to-day activities, track ongoing business statistics and daily data on iPhones, iPads or Android phones.
• Access helpful industry articles and tips designed to boost business.
• Offer individual salon stylists the opportunity to create their own websites, thereby maximizing online marketing activities, extending your reach and creating more brand ambassadors
“StyleSeat has made my life so much easier,” says Cherry Petenbrink, Hollywood film and celebrity stylist and Joico Guest Artist. “It’s a website, an online profile, client scheduling and connections to social media all in one step! It's easy, efficient and best of all, it’s free!”
Joico Artist, salon owner and Shear Genius Winner Anthony Morrison says, “The idea is amazing and I am so excited to be a part of it. It is just what the beauty industry needs and I am thrilled that Joico is on board!”
Beauty Link the Joico StyleSeat program is available to all Joico partners including stylists, salon owners, employees and renters. To get started, professionals can visit http://joico.com/salon.
Related: Facebook Shakes Up Business Pages | Top 5 Questions about Facebook | Facebook Identity Crisis | Continuing the Conversation | Get Started with Email Marketing | Reaching Consumers Using Local Search Engines | Strategic Positioning of Keywords for Salons and Spas | Online Marketing Tips for Salons & Spas | Give Your Salon Website a Soul