For Warner Brother’s recent “The Big Picture” event, actress Reese Witherspoon looked gorgeous in fresh, youthful makeup that was perfect for spring. A subtle smoky eye and sheer pink lip complemented Reese's fun, magenta gown and casual, girl-next-door waves.
Get the Look:
- Apply a light layer Gabriel Moisturizing Liquid Foundation for an even, glowing complexion and then use the ZuZu Luxe Concealer to add brightness and cover spots and blemishes as necessary.
- Prep your lids using the Gabriel Eye Primer. This will allows colors to stay truer and keeps shadows and liners looking vibrant and freshly applied morning to night.
- Use the Eyeshadow Trio in Smokey Shimmer to replicate Reese’s soft and feminine spring time smokey eye. Apply the taupe shade on lid and the grey in the crease blending the two together in a circular motion to create a subtle smokey tone.
- Blend the dusty rose shade in the corners to inside crease to create dimension and repeat on the outside corner to the crease.
- Apply ZuZu Luxe Eyeliner in Slate to the lower lash line and then create a smudged look by blending the grey shadow into the liner.
- Use Gabriel Liquid Radiance in Halo under the brow bone and on the inner corners of eyes for a natural highlight (you can also use this to add radiance and lift to cheekbones) and finish off with 2 coats of ZuZu Luxe Mascara in Onyx.
- To complete the look, gently apply the Gabriel Multi Pot in Peony to the apples of cheeks and lips. For a touch of shine on the lips, use a light coat of ZuZu Luxe Lip Gloss in Divinity.
[Image: Getty Images/Jeffrey Mayer]