At last night’s 22nd Annual Critics’ Choice Awards, Mandy Moore stunned on the red carpet in a statuesque column gown. The actress paired her blue sheath dress with soft waves and a flawless face, courtesy of celebrity makeup artist Jenn Streicher.
"Tonight, Mandy chose to wear a beautiful and very sexy column dress by Solace London,” said Streicher. “My sister, Ashley, who did [Mandy’s] hair, really wanted to play up the sexiness of the dress… We went for ’70's sexy’ [look] — the hair is loose and tousled while her makeup has a sultriness to it. Since the dress is very low-cut, it was really important for me to make sure all of her skin looked flawless and TEMPTU is perfect for that!"
Recreate Mandy’s flawless look with Streicher’s how-to, below!
Get the Look:
- "To start, using the TEMPTU Air, I airbrushed her face with the new Perfect Canvas 24-Hour Airbrush Foundation in Nude to give Mandy a flawless complexion,” said Streicher.
- “I continued airbrushing her neck and décolletage since she had some tan lines we wanted to hide. Since the foundation is lightweight and buildable, we could add a bit more to the areas that needed it most, without it looking caked on.
- “Next, I used TEMPTU's Blushing Coral Airbrush Blush onto the apples of her cheek and then, to accentuate her features, I added the Airbrush Highlighter in Bronze along her cheekbones to give a warm glow.
- “For her eyes, I added some bronze shadow and lots of mascara to make the look a bit more sultry.
- “Then, for the finishing touch, I added TEMPTU's True Color Lipstick in Tawny Spice for a natural lip and she was good to go."