Actress Emily Blunt looked positively stunning at the photo call for her film Sicario at this year's Cannes Film Festival. Her classic red lip was modernized by a subtle hint of orange, and paired with a shimmery wash of bronzed eyeshadow for the perfect day-to-night summertime look.
Get the Look:
1. A bold lip is best paired with a fresh, glowing complexion! Mix Gabriel Cosmetics Liquid Radiance in Halo with Seaweed Nourishing Moisturizer and apply to face and neck. Use Gabriel Concealer under the eyes, brow bone, and anywhere else coverage is needed.
2. With a soft brush, like the Gabriel Fluff Brush, apply Gabriel ZuZu Luxe Eyeshadow in Egyptian Gold to the lid and up to the crease. With the Gabriel Blender Brush, apply a soft dusting of Gabriel Chocolate Brown Eyeshadow on the outer corners and the crease. Blend with a small, circular motion until there are no harsh edges.
3. Use the Gabriel ZuZu Luxe Cream Brow Pencil to fill in and groom brows. Apply 2 to 3 generous coats of Gabriel Mascara in Black.
4. To extend the lasting power of lipstick, line and fill in lips with Gabriel Lipliner in Spice and then apply Gabriel Matte Spice Lipstick.
5. Finish the look by blending the Gabriel Multi Pot in Magnolia to the apples of cheeks for a subtle peachy/bronze glow.
[Image: Getty Images/George Pimentel]