For the recent Mack, Jack and McConaughey Charity Gala, Camila Alves channeled Golden Age screen siren Maria Felix, sporting a classic, curled coif with a modern day twist. Celebrity stylist Jorge Buccio of the Schwarzkopf Professional Artist Team created gorgeous, flowing waves, which he then swept to one side over Camila's shoulder for a casual-yet-refined look. Get the steps needed to recreate the style below.
Get the Look:
- Apply a generous amount of OSIS+ Session Label Silk Shine Cream to towel-dried hair for conditioned curls and natural separation.
- Comb through so product is evenly distributed and then smooth by blow-drying hair with a large round brush.
- When hair is dry, apply BC Extra Sealer for strong frizz control and long-lasting shine.
- Curl large sections using a 1 1/2-inch barrel to create soft movement.
- Spray hair with OSIS+ Sparkler Shine Spray and OSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray, then gently brush waves to create a uniform and blended style.
- Finish with OSiS+ Freeze Strong Hold Hairspray to keep the sides of the hairline sleek and to ensure the look stays intact.
[Image credit: Jorge Buccio]