Cinq à Sept hosted a virtual runway show and digital look book shoot for New York Fashion Week. The collection’s modern feminine aesthetic embraces unexpected details and striking silhouettes, resulting in garments that draw their romance from the woman wearing them. Oribe educator Mandee Tauber brought this concept to the virtual runway by creating tousled waves for a natural yet put-together look, using Oribe products.
Get the Look: Tousled Waves
1. Spray Mystify Restyling Spray through ends to condition and protect hair.
2. Blow-dry hair with a flat brush to smooth.
3. Working in two-inch sections, spray a light layer of Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray to prep hair.
4. Starting a few inches down from the root, create an S-wave pattern using a 1½-inch barrel curling iron.
5. Tousle with Dry Texturizing Spray to create lived-in texture with separation.
6. Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray to set.