Keratin Complex has announced their first annual Unmask A Hero campaign. Beginning March 1, stylists are invited to reveal their artistry and become part of the company’s unique digital campaign. Stylists are invited to share their best, most creative work on Instagram and Facebook using the hashtag #unmaskahero for a chance to win major prizes including:
- A fully paid trip to New York City to assist at an editorial photo shoot
- A fully paid trip to Premiere Orlando 2016
- Features in leading trade publications
- Cash prizes, product favorites, and more!
Keratin Complex judges will select winners based on creativity, technique and overall impact in the areas of styling, smoothing and color. Winners will be announced on Instagram, Facebook, and www.keratincomplex.com.
“Our stylists amaze us every day and we want to help showcase and share their talents with the world. Keratin Complex is deeply committed to supporting our salons and stylists and our Unmask a Hero campaign is a platform for emerging, talented artists to share their work to large, industry-wide audience,” says Mario Argenti, President, Keratin Complex.
Unmask A Hero Contest Basics:
- Stylists can share their best color, styling, or smoothing looks on Instagram and Facebook using #unmaskahero beginning March 1, 2016. Submissions will also be accepted via email at [email protected].
- All products used to create the look must be Keratin Complex. All entries must include a full list of products used including color, styling and smoothing products.
- Photo submissions must include front, back, and side headshots.
- Photos must be taken on a white background.
- To be considered for a first place prize, photos must be shot at 300 dpi or higher and entrants must live in the United States.
- Entries become the sole property of Keratin Complex and may be featured on Keratin Complex digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and www.keratincomplex.com.
Winners will be announced quarterly with up to 12 winners per quarter! To learn more and see all contest details and quarterly prizes, visit www.unmaskahero.com.
For more information about Keratin Complex, please visit www.keratincomplex.com.