Sebastian Professional's What's Next Student program saw hundreds of applications last year from students proclaiming why they deserved to be chosen as part of the Sebastian Student Tribe. Fifteen lucky students were chosen, and led the charge to put their school on the map during the What's Next Awards Competition.
These 15 students had exclusive access to the Sebastian Professional leadership and Design Team members for inspiration, tips and mentorship. They also held live viewing parties at their school where they cheered on their counterparts during the What’s Next Awards.
This year, Sebastian Professional is going even bigger, and will be selecting fifteen schools, dubbed the Sebastian School Tribe, to participate in exclusive inspirational and educational training with the Sebastian Professional Team. If you want your school to participate and help you make it big with Sebastian, post a photo of your work on Instagram and use the hashtag #SebastianSchool #SchoolName to be entered to join the team.
What is the School Tribe?
The Sebastian School Tribe is a group of 15 exclusive schools that believe that their students have what it takes to win the Sebastian What’s Next Awards. They will be given exclusive access to the Sebastian team to help their students through the application process.
How to Enter
To enter your school, post an image of your work to your social media channels with the hashtags #SebastianSchool and your school’s name (ex: #BellusAcademy). The school with the most images hashtagged #SebastianSchool will become a part of the Sebastian School Tribe!
Sebastian Schools Will Receive:
Tools for success on your journey to entering Sebastian What’s Next Awards.
If selected, your school will receive exclusive access to Google Hangout sessions with past What’s Next Awards winners and Sebastian Team Members. These gatherings will inspire, detail the road to #WhatsNext and answer your most pressing questions. Additionally, your school will have the opportunity to participate in an entry photo shoot or competition class led by a Sebastian Team Member.
Selected Schools Will Be Required To:
- Select a Faculty Mentor and Student Ambassador
- Broadcast and attend Google Hangouts with Sebastian Team
- Encourage students to enter the Sebastian What’s Next Awards by sharing inspiration and information on the school’s and ambassador’s social channels
- Use of hashtags #SebastianSchool, #SebastianWNA, #WhatsNext
- Send out a Sebastian What’s Next Awards eBlast to students and alum
- Host a live viewing party for Sebastian What’s Next Awards
- Entry Timeframe: September 1, 2015 – September 14, 2015
- School Tribe Announced: September 16, 2015
- What’s Next Awards Entry Deadline: November 30th, 2015
[Image courtesy of Wella]