This year, Wella Professionals hosted the Journey to the Stage Challenge – an open call to all Wella family artists to win an opportunity to present at the 2018 North American TrendVision Awards. Wella selected three teams from across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico to present their talent on the stage. Artists created and named their team, a.nd submitted a presentation proposal based on the theme “New Beginnings” – Exploring the Pure Art Form of Hair.
The winning teams presenting at NATVA 2018 are the following:
- The Expressionists: Anna Holaday, Whitney Parr, Janet Algeciras
- Introspectra: Caroline Kim, Brenton Lee, Danny Lozada, Stevie Smith
- Northern Lights: Dana Lyseng, Paul Nasrallah, Antonio Quintieri, Eryn Wall, Emily Murphy
This year’s panel of judges include a diverse group of industry stars, top colorists and renowned stylists including the following:
- Sonya Dove, Wella Professionals Global Top Artist
- Gerard Scarpaci, Co-Founder of Hairbrained
- Briana Cisneros, Global Educator
- Lena Ott, Celebrity Colorist
- Luis Pacheco, Celebrity Stylist
Scroll the images below to see all the finalists' work!
[Images courtesy of Wella]