More than 1,500 top hair stylists and salon professionals from all over the southwest are expected to flock to Hair for Fun 2011, a popular education and training event for hairstylists that will celebrate it’s 20th anniversary this year. Held at the chic and historic, Hotel Valley Ho resort in Scottsdale, AZ on March 27-28, 2011, this special event offers hairdressers and salon professionals a unique opportunity to relax, recharge and reignite their creative energies.
MAKA has assembled an eclectic mix of top hairdressing platform artists from around the globe who will make presentations on everything from new color placement techniques, to men’s cutting trends, to salon teambuilding and business ideas. Show highlights include:
• L’ANZA’s Oscar Bond, fresh from his 2010 NAHA win, will showcase his renowned cutting skills as well offer tips and tricks to stylists wanting to develop a strong styling portfolio
• Visionary colorist, Misael Aponte, will present his latest color placement and color formulation techniques using new products from Schwarzkopf Professional
• Patrice Beauté founder and legendary French hair designer, Patrice Mulard, will present the latest color trends and demonstrate his award-winning up styles
• Eufora founder and President, Don Bewley, will inspire stylists and salon owners with his presentation emphasizing the importance of team building within the salon and managing salons with sound business principals in mind
• Australian sensation, Kevin.Murphy’s David Bamford, will present the styling techniques that have made him a sought after editorial and celebrity stylist
• Hair extension, hair smoothing and straightening systems and men’s cutting presentations can also be seen
“We are thrilled to present the best of the best artistic talents to hairdressers at this special event,” said MAKA Education Manager, Kelly deVos. “The 20th anniversary installment of Hair for Fun 2011 is sure educate, entertain and inspire!” she said.