Coachella Survival Guide: 12 Beauty Products to Get You Through Weekend Two
Sure you're headed to the desert for the music, but you're also going to look good! Here are 12 products to help you get through Coachella looking your best. You can thank us on Monday!
1. Sunscreen This weekend weather is going to reach into the hundreds! Protect your face from the sun with Solar Defense Booster SPF50 by Dermalogica. Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturizer or foundation with this broad spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions.
2. Shine/Fade Protector Don't let that gorgeous color fade! Matrix Biolage Color Care Shine Shake will maintain your color's depth with UV Fade Filter while providing all-day conditioning. It also illuminates shine with porosity smoothers. If Katy Perry shows up with another new color this weekend, you can let her steal a spritz.
3. Texture Spray You may be in the desert, but you can still look like you spent the day at the beach with Soy Renewal Beach Spray from Sexy Hair.
4. Style Gel You don't want the heat to turn your hair into a flaky mess. John Kaytaz created a firm hold formula for Free Style Gel that provides a non-flaky lustrous finish for men and women.
5. Healing Spray Hair will take a lot of abuse at Coachella. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray will provide intense nourishment, while infusing moisture and shine.
6. Conditioning Spray Paul Mitchell Sun will help you protect every strand. Spritz hair with Sun Shield Conditioning Spray throughout the day to instantly soften hair and add brilliance. Goyte just might invite you backstage to share your hair secrets.
7. Curl Definer Give those boho curls the definition they deserve with Joico's Curl Definer Creme. Kukui nut and avocado oils add condition and shine.
8. Dry Shampoo Let's face it, your hair might start looking a little greasy from all that dancing with Madeon and sweating in the sun. While you may not be able to take a break to wash your hair, you can keep your hair looking fresh with dry shampoo. Aloxxi Dry Shampoo sprays on clear even on dark hair!
9. Foundation Repêchage Perfect Skin Liquid Foundation, based on mineral and vitamin rich seaweeds, gives skin a flawless and silky smooth appearance. Rich in anti-oxidants A, E & C, this unique formula hydrates, protects and nourishes.
10. Bright Bold Lipstick Napoleon Perdis DéVine Goddess Lipstick is enriched with herbal extract and antioxidants. Stand out in the crowd with Aphrodite or Hara.
11. Neon Nail Polish Strap on the sandals but don't forget the neon pedicure! Try the vibrant high-energy colors from Orly's Feel the Vibe. Go neon orange with Melt Your Popsicle or highlighter yellow with Glowstick.
12. Powder Cheek Stain Glo Powder Cheek Stain has the long-lasting color of a stain to keep cheeks flushed with a rosy tone all day and night. You won't look like you just saw Tupac's ghost.
[Images: 2012 Coachella Valley Music & Arts - Day 3 by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images Entertainment; Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF 50 courtesy of Dermalogica; Matrix Biolage Color Care Shine Shake courtesy of Matrix, Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray courtesy of Sexy Hair; Free Style Gel courtesy of JKS International; Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray courtesy of Joni Rae and Associates; Paul Mitchell Sun Shield Conditioning Spray courtesy of Paul Mitchell; Joico Curl Definer courtesy of Joico; Aloxxi Dry Shampoo courtesy of Hit the Mark Public Relations; Repêchage Perfect Skin Liquid Foundation courtesy of Repêchage; Napoleon Perdis DéVine Goddess Lipstick courtesy of Napoleon Perdis; Orly Feel the Vibe Polish courtesy of LaForce + Stevens; Glo Powder Cheek Stain courtesy of EFG Public Relations]