Celebrity Hair Styles: Emma Stone at "The Amazing Spider-Man" Premiere
Emma Stone completed a whirlwind series of international film premieres of The Amazing Spider-Man in Los Angeles. Walking the red carpet in a beautiful white Chanel dress with a deep pink embroidered pattern, she wore a loose, textured, twisted bun created by her stylist Mara Roszak for Moroccanoil.
“Emma’s Chanel dress had a sleek shape with a skirt that belled out. Since the dress was so feminine and had such a really cool structure, I knew the hair couldn’t be too done. I felt it should play against the dress and look sleek in an effortless, textured way.”
How the Look Was Created:
Mara Roszak explains-
I started by applying Moroccanoil Treatment Light to Emma’s damp hair, starting first on the ends and working my way up. In addition to protecting the hair, it added a natural-looking shine, while eliminating any frizz.
I made a deep side part before blow drying with a Moroccanoil XL-Pro Paddle Brush. And although I typically use a round brush, I didn’t want to completely eliminate the texture in the hair this time. I wanted Emma’s hair to have movement and body, and not look super sleek. It was more important to dry the hair and take away frizz – leaving a nice natural texture.
After the hair was dry, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to give her strands a little bit of texture and grip, for extra hold when I put her hair up.
I then pulled Emma’s hair low to the nape of her neck and twisted it into a little knot, tucked the ends under, and crossed two bobby pins to hold it. I wanted the tight, knotted bun to look simple: not too perfect or overdone.
Finally, I loosely pulled back Emma’s long bangs to the side and pinned them back to blend them into her hair and leave a nice soft shape on the sides of her face.
When the style was pinned and secure, I sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong onto my fingertips and roughed up the hairstyle a bit with my fingers. I randomly and loosely pulled at the hair at the top of the head to give it a bit of extra body and free up the texture.
I then sprayed the entire style again with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium and finished with a light misting of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray. I then added a Cartier diamond brooch to the side and back of the knot.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same shiny, smooth, miraculous results as the original formula, but in a lighter consistency, perfect for fine and fair colored hair.
- Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals.
- Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals.
- Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong locks in desired styles all day long without compromising shine or luminosity. A proprietary argan oil-infused formula, it produces a medium, manageable and touchable hold with a burst of healthy-looking shine.
- Moroccanoil XLPRO Paddle Brush: Flat and wide, this style is ideal for everyday use. It works to help detangle, while special bristles provide the added benefit of massaging the scalp.
[Image: Jason Merritt/Getty Images Entertainment]
Related: Nail Art Products: Create Designs with OPI Spider-Man Laquers | Met Ball 2012: Emma Stone | Create Emma Stone's Golden Globe Awards Look | Emma Stone at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards | Get the Look: Emma Stone | WATCH: Kevin Hughes Shares his Moroccanoil Styling Secrets | Moroccanoil at the Golden Globes