Get the Look! Pistol Annie's CMT Hair
With the recent CMT’s —some of Country's greatest looked all glammed out!
Even if you are not a country music fan, you can appreciate the fashion, makeup, and hair looks from the evening! No, I am actually not a country music fan (and I even live in the South!). But, I tend to watch awards shows just for the fashion inspiration! :)
Celebrity stylist, Sherri Jessee shares her tips on how you can "get the look" of the CMT’s!
Nothing says Country like sexy hair! The highlight of last night’s CMT awards was a performance by Pistol Annie. This red-hot trio is comprised of Ashley Monroe, Anagleena Presley, and Miranda Lambert.
It’s easy to get the look by following these simple steps shared by celebrity stylist, Sherri Jessee:
- Emulsify an egg-sized amount of RUSK Being Sexy Mousse together with a dollop of RUSK Being Sexy Cream to create the perfect bodifying cocktail and distribute evenly through damp hair.
- Use the super-powerful Volare blow-dryer to blast dry your hair and create volume.
- Lightly spray the top and bottom of 1” sections with RUSK Being Sexy Hairspray to provide heat protection and long lasting hold before curling on a 1 ¼” ceramic curling iron.
- Pin each curl and allow to cool (now’s a great time to get your face on!)
- For tighter curl as seen on Ashley, use only your fingers to lightly separate.
- For Angaleena's glamour waves, brush through with a soft bristle brush.
- Emulate Miranda’s style by sweeping over to one side and secure with a few bobby pins.