Hair Styles FASHION: Suno NYFW Spring/Summer 2013
Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a Grace Jones/40’s Inspired Up-Do for the Suno Sring 2013 runway presentation at New York Fashion Week.
1. Create a side part and apply Sublimateur Jour to damp hair.
2. Make a low ponytail, keeping the front right section loose.
3. Splitting the ponytail into two sections, wrap, twist and pin haphazardly around the elastic to create a twisted chignon.
4. Brush and roll the loose section of hair back and secure with a hair comb to create a structural effect.
5. Spray the top section with Double Force Hairspray to keep the style in place.
6. For a more extreme wet look, finish by applying an ample amount of the NEW Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel to the top section (Tip: For a more everyday look, apply a pea-size amount of the oil to the hair to create a beautiful, natural shine)
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look:
Double Force Hair Spray
NEW Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel
[Images courtesy of Siren Public Relations]
Other New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Collections: Joanna Mastroianni | Timo Weiland | Monique Lhuillier | Christian Siriano | Rebecca Taylor | Band of Outsiders | Houghton | Charlotte Ronson | Monika Chiang | Tadashi Shoji | Costello Tagliapietra | Honor | DKNY | Erin Fetherston | Peter Som | Derek Lam | Top New York Fashion Week Hair Styles