Salon professionals come to America’s Beauty Show to see and hear what’s new, what trends are coming and what their clients want. Cosmetologists Chicago, owners and producers of America’s Beauty Show recently announced the second annual All-Star Trend-Talk Panel experience. Eight of the salon industry’s creative leaders will gather on Saturday, March 22, the first afternoon of America’s Beauty Show 2014, to share their forecasts for fashion and beauty, along with global insights to inspire and empower salon professionals.
America’s Beauty Show All-Star Trend-Talk Panel
When: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 4:00-5:30 PM. Where: in the Foyer of The Runway at America’s Beauty Show. America’s Beauty Show BeautyBASH follows immediately. All salon owners, hairdressers, nail technicians, estheticians, and cosmetology students are welcome. The America’s Beauty Show All-Star Trend-Talk Panel plus Q&A is free to attendees, but registration is requested (key in code #700 when you register for the show).
The Who's Who Panel and Trends They’ll Talk About:
- Fabio Sementilli, V.P. Education for Wella, has again organized the All-Star Trend-Talk Panel for America’s Beauty Show, and will serve as Moderator;
- Jan Arnold, Co-founder, CND - NAILS are the hottest fashion accessory today. Find out why!
- Kelly Ehlers – Evoke Brands – Building Your Brand Through Social Storytelling
- Mark Hayes, Vidal Sassoon Creative Team from London – Forecasting Trends from Global Inspirations
- Nick Irwin, Global Creative Director, TIGI – The Latest From the World’s Top Runways
- Gerard Scarpaci & Randy Taylor, co-founders of hairbrained – Salon Education Trends & How to Get Involved in Your Pro Community
- John Simpson- Global Master & Lead Artistic Director, Goldwell – Color Inspiration through Trends; Success through Design and Placement
Register now for America’s Beauty Show, March 22-24, 2014, at McCormick Place in Chicago.
[Image courtesy of Vi Nelson & Associates, Inc.]