Hair Styles FASHION: Charlotte Ronson NYFW Spring/Summer 2013
Jon Reyman for Aveda creates a simple, just-woke-up style for the Charlotte Ronson Spring Summer 2013 fashion show.
“This is carefree hair,” says Jon Reyman for Aveda. “Effortless, natural texture paired with a matte finish make for a pretty and pure expression.”
1. Prep hair by spritzing lightly with Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep and blow-dry with fingers or a brush, parting in the middle.
2. Follow with an all-over light mist of Avedda Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray and rake through with fingers.
3. Beginning at the front and working backwards, divide hair into one-inch horizontal slices, rolling each section around two fingers as if to create a loose pin curl.
4. Press the curl with a flat iron for just a few seconds, then release to let hair fall into easy, relaxed bends.
5. Rake through with fingers to create unaffected texture, finishing with a mist of Control Force Hair Spray if needed.
[Images: Jon Gurinsky for Aveda]
Other New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Collections: Joanna Mastroianni | Timo Weiland | Monique Lhuillier | Christian Siriano | Rebecca Taylor | Band of Outsiders | Suno | Houghton | Monika Chiang | Tadashi Shoji | Costello Tagliapietra | Honor | DKNY | Erin Fetherston | Peter Som | Derek Lam | Top New York Fashion Week Hair Styles